Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Facebook Page

I decided to hang a shingle on Facebook with a shiny new Facebook business page.

facebook art business page artist art for sale
David King Studio on facebook.

I'll still post a blog here at least once/week and this will continue to be my website for now but having a page on facebook allows me to do more than blogging.  I'll be posting short videos and hosting a portfolio on my business page, in other words I'll most likely be more active there than on any of my other social media platforms just because the page allows more diverse types of content and also for more interaction.  If you want to get a hold of me, the facebook page is a great way to do it, either comment on a post or photo or direct message me and I'll respond shortly.  Just click on the image above to be taken to my facebook page, or click on this link; https://www.facebook.com/davidkingstudioart/

No comments:

Post a Comment