Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Sketchbook Wednesday #2

 I'm actually on time this week.  I have three new sketchbook sketches to share with you.

sketch pen white black truck abandoned Dodge
"Vintage Dodge Truck Sketch"
Available on Etsy

This sketch christened a whole new sketchbook that's made up of tan toned paper.  I used a Tombow Fude brush pen for the black and a Posca paint pen for the whites.  The subject is a 1946 Dodge flatbed farm truck that has seen better days.  The sheets are peforated in this sketchbook so I decided to make this sketch available to purchase, click on the image.

sketch abandoned cars pen Tombow
"Abandoned Cars and Trucks in a Row Sketch"

The second sketch uses the Tombow fude brush pen for the line work and Tombow gray brush pens for the toning. The subject is a line of abandoned cars and trucks in the grass.  I took the reference photo at the Erickson Ranch in Wallsburg, Utah.

sketch custom Ford truck marker pen
"Custom 1940 Ford Pickup Sketch'

The last sketch is a custom 1940 Ford pickup from a photo I took at a car show.  I used the fude pen again for the line work but used color Tombow brush pens for the shading this time.



No comments:

Post a Comment