Thursday, January 28, 2016

All Caught up on the Ten Minute Sketches

This post will catch you up on all my ten minute sketches, that's partly because it's been a few days since I've made a new one, I've been a bit obsessed lately over a medium I haven't used in quite some time so I've neglect the TMS', my next post will have details.  As in the last post these are all pen.


art sketch pen ink landscape minimalist nature
This one was a test for a minimalist landscape design.  It came out with kind of a graphical feel, I kind of like it for it's simplicity and boldness.


art sketch pen ink truck ford gas station vintage

This is a vintage gas station scene based on a photo I took in Wallsburg, Utah. I may make a drawing of this.

art sketch pen ink car ford sedan 1932 hot rod

A 1932 Ford tudor hot rod sedan, just for the sake of sharpening my drawing skills.


art sketch pen ink rural farm silo agriculture

This one is based on a photo I took in Lynndyl, Utah.  I move some things around a bit and added the truck.  I think it came out a bit busy so if I do a drawing or painting of it I'll have to cut some clutter.


art sketch pen ink rural barn tree farm

And finally my last TMS, a barn and trees based on a photo I took in Midway, Utah.  This subject will make an appearance in my next post.





1 comment:

  1. You get quite a lot done in your 10 minute sketches. Having read your post above already I enjoyed looking at this sketch of the barn and the one you did in charcoal. I think all your quick sketches are making your longer sketches even stronger. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete